- Contact Person: Mr. Kevin Mei
- View Contact Details
Model No.: USM-190
Dimension: As Per Drawing/order
Standard: ASTM, ASME, DIN, JIS, ISO, BS, API, EN
Supply Chain Process: PPAP SA Ⅲ
Finishing Surface: Machined Surface With Tectyl, Other Acc. To Reques
Mould Time: 25-45days
Material: Aluminum,steel,zinc, Brone, Brass, Platic Etc
Processing: Casting ,die Casting, Forging, Stamping, Machining
Cap Screw Fastener: Countersunk Fastening Screw
Packaging: Export cartons, pallets, wooden cases, Polybags or as per client's request
Productivity: 50000pcs per month
Place of Origin: China mainland(zhejiang)
Supply Ability: 50000pcs per month
Fasteners can also be used to close a container such as a bag, a box, or an envelope; or they may involve keeping together the sides of an opening of flexible material, attaching a lid to a container, etc. There are also special-purpose closing devices, e.g. a bread clip. Fasteners used in these manners are often temporary, in that they may be fastened and unfastened repeatedly.
Material for product
ASTM, ASME, DIN, JIS, ISO, BS, API, EN
Casting, forging, machining
Machined surface with tectyl891, anodize, polishing, nickel plating, zinc plating and chrome plating, oxidation, powder coating, painting, etc.
material, construction, dimension, heat treatment, hardness, NDT
It usually consists of the following 11 categories of parts:
1. Bolt: consisting of the head and the screw (externally threaded cylinder) for a class of two-part fastener is required and the nut for fastening two parts with hole. This connection type called bolt connection. As to unscrew the nuts from the bolts, so that the two parts can be separated, so bolting belongs detachable connection.
2. Stud: No head, only both ends of the threaded fastener packed a class. Connection, it must be screwed into the end piece with the threaded hole in the other end with a hole through the parts, and then screw on the nut, even if the two fastening parts into a whole. This connection form is called stud connection, also belongs to the detachable connection. Is mainly used to connect one of the larger part thickness, requires compact, or due to frequent disassembly, should not be used bolted occasions.
3. Screw: is composed of a class and the screw fastener head of two parts, according to the purpose can be divided into three categories: machine screws, set screws and special screws. The main parts for machine screws a tight set screw hole, and a fastening between the parts with hole, no mating nut (This connection form is called the screw connection and also a detachable connection; and to be and the nut for fastening two parts with a hole between the connections.) set screw is mainly used for fixing the relative position between the two parts. Special purpose screws for example, eye bolts and other parts used for lifting.
4. Nut: with an internal thread hole, general shape is substantially flat hexagonal column, there Chengbian square cylindrical or flat cylindrical, with bolts, studs or machine screws for fastening two parts, making a whole.
5. The self-tapping screws: machine screws similar, but the screw threads for special self-tapping screw threads. For fastening two thin metal components, making it a whole, the members need to make a small hole in advance, because of this screw has high hardness, can be screwed directly into the hole member, so that members the internal thread is formed in response to
6. Wood screws: machine screws and is also similar, but the screw threads on the dedicated wood screw threads, can be directly screwed into the wood element (or part), and for a metal band through hole (or non-metallic) Part of a wood elements fastened together. This connection also belongs detachable connection.
7. Gasket: oblate shape of a ring-type fasteners. Disposed between the bolts, screws or nuts with a support surface connected to the part surface, plays an increasing part is connected contact surface area, reducing the pressure per unit area and the surface of the connection member is protected from damage effects; another elastic washer, also plays a role to prevent the nut loose back.
8. Collar: for shaft mounting slots or holes slot machines, equipment or parts to play to prevent the shaft hole on the left and right to move in.
9. Pins: mainly for positioning parts, and some parts are also available for connecting fixed parts, transmission power or other fastener locking purposes.
10. Rivet: by a class of the fastener head and shank of two parts for fastening two parts with through holes (or members) to become a whole. This connection form is called rivet connection, referred to as riveting. Not the case with detachable connection. Because the two parts together to make the connection separately, you must destroy the rivet part.
11. The assembly and connection deputy: assembly is a combination of the supply of a type fasteners, as will be some kind of machine screws (or bolts, screws confession) and the flat washers (or spring washers, lock washers) combination of supply; connection Vice refers to some kind of special bolts, nuts and washers supplied by a combination of a type fasteners
Besides above the general specifications, we can also supply some specific Die Casting and other similar steel structure as clients' requirements.
Package and shipping
Export cartons, pallets, wooden cases, Polybags
container package and container transportation
Photos of our Countersunk fastening screw
How to contact us?
Send your Inquiry Details in the Below, Click "Send" Now!